2009年10月12日 星期一

The song: Patience .

Patience

Just have a little, patience
I'm still hurting from a love I lost,
I'm feeling your frustration,
Then maybe all the pain will stop,

Just hold me close inside your arms tonight,
dont be too hard on my emotions

(Chorus)
Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb, has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
Just try and have a little patience,

I really wanna start over again,
I know you wanna be my salvation,
The one that I can always depend,

I'll try to be strong, believe me,
I'm trying to move on,
It's complicated but understand me,

Cause I, need time,
heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
Just try and have a little patience yeah,
Have a little patience, Yeah

Cause this scar runs so deep,
It's been hard,
But I have to believe,
Have a little patience,
Have a little patience,

Cause I, I just need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
Just try, and have a little patience,
Have a little patience,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing
Just try and have a little... Patience


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situation: The song about Patience is that the man is finding that what he has losed and try not to be so hurting constantly from the attacking.
Conflict: He considers of the pain that his heart hurt, and he thinks of the way he loved the girl. But the much things he thinks the much pain he gets. So, "have a little patience" is just a reason to slow down his pain for a second.
struggle: On his imaginations, he tries on recalling to feeling he has had and does his best to consider it true. But maybe when he wakes up from the fantasy, something in front of him is the pillow instead of the girl.
outcome: He minds his girl , who makes his heart numb has no feelings, therefore he has a lot of patience to fit in.
reflection: Lots of people have the emotions of love, and each one has the direction to finish his love, or to reach their goal. Some suscceed but some losed, however they have to shoulder the end they did.

沒有留言:

張貼留言