2010年1月4日 星期一

New Year Resolution

New beginnings of a year, everyone perhaps get an idea to become better than before. I am one of these people, making a decision to create new life.

In the whole past year, I found my English qualities are promoted just in class. Besides the course time, I spent too much time on the meaningless things such as playing computer games, missing the courses on purpose and much time were taken to sleep. In this year, I wish myself to quit the bad habits of spending too much time on entertainments, and enforce myself by the way from myself or friends, teachers. I will stronger my basic abilities of English, and go smoothly to wake up the talented power. Then my capability can be close to the colleague.

So, my New Year resolution is to order myself get good grades on English. At last, I hope everyone can be always healthy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言