2009年11月16日 星期一

To eat in or eat out.



To eat in brings me some benefits and I can enjoy that just home. One of the reasons to eat in is that I can have the various food in my home, I can order or choose what I like or what I want. It can make feel much comfortable while having meals. Second, the food is picked carefully by my mother; then we can have the fresh, the better quality of food. Several years ago, when I was a kid, I saw that my mother picking the vegetable, and I got confused why to decrease that, it is almost small. Now, I can understand that the purpose is to pick out the bad part of the vegetable. So, I can have the good food. Then the third reason is that to eat in is much healthier. Because my mother put the fewer flavors in, then we can be health all the time in home than outside. Therefore, I think eat in is much better than eat out, not only we can have the better than outside, but also have various kinds of the food.

6 則留言:

  1. Hi Giuseppe:
    I think your viewpoint is great.Very objective. But I think you can use more paragraphs. So people can read more convenience and cleanly. I think in this article you can cut three paragraphs.
    Lala *0*

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Fred
    I like your ideas given to support this essay. I may suggest you try to wite more and in organization. By Jack

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi Fred

    I'm enjoying to read your eassy. I hope you to write more and you would be batter.

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi Fred!
    Wow you like eat in! I like your emphasis on how clean and healthy eat in will be and your personal experience is so vivid that I can imagine how naive you were! The only thing I gotta suggest is that maybe you can increase your content and try to write down more and more genius ideas, I konw you can do it!
    Sincerely yours,Peter.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi Fred
    The structure in the essay is distinct. It is in good order and with good reasoning. The reader can easily read and understand what the meaning of this eassy.
    Lala

    回覆刪除
  6. Hi Fred
    You introduce the details about eat in and you also give us clearly comparison.

    Rick

    回覆刪除