2009年12月12日 星期六

The way to my dream of artist.

Several years ago, when I was a child, mother brings me a lot of lessons of learning, such as the painting, learning simple English and penmanship. I was interested in those courses, and I was brave to face each things confront me, never scared.

Always, I felt happy that I could have good chances to learn and luckily I could be trained so well in these three work. I showed up these interests to my each teacher, and the teacher noticed that. So, we could have more interactive, and then make me feel desirable to learn more. That might be one of the reasons to lead me decend to have the nice dream of the artist. By the way, teachers loved the active students because that made the class alive. All of these courses I could learn well, because asking questions are the points. Although I did not to much work before the course, I did well in class.

After that, I attended to junior school, and had some questions about the future. At that time, I had dicided to be the artist. Because the art is always surrounded, and the sight of that way is front of me. I consider that if I did well constantly, I can have the chance to go to broad for broading my eyesight by my english ability.

To sum up, only the things are about to art, I will like to learn it, and develop it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言