2009年12月12日 星期六

Love

Love actually live everywhere. If you need it, just paying efforts on, you'll see.

Love represents in many forms, the family's love, the friend's , the classmates', the colleagues', the couple's, the husband and the wife and a lot of relationships as these sample. Give the example, the office people stay, they are intellegent to find the person who can be close to them, or who can get along with. That show up the way these people want to have the nice of emotion to be with the person they find. And maybe they can develop it for the best friend, or the couple.

I get love of the friends, the teachers, the classmates, and my parents all the time. I feel immense gratitude for them that I always can have favors from them. People stand on this earth, they help each other, they are benefited from each other. So do I, I love the feeling to help each others. That make me feel value to stand the slate firmly. It make me feel everyday is full of love, full of joyness.

So, I think love can be everywhere, but the most importance of all is the love makes people feel valueble to live bravely.

沒有留言:

張貼留言